The club is independently chartered by the San Joaquin County Democratic Party.
The purposes of the club are:
· to uphold the principles and goals of the Democratic Party;
· to identify and assist in recruiting persons who are potential public office holders at the local, regional and state levels;
· to invite speakers to inform the members on various topics;
· to support informational booths at community functions, and;
· to raise funds for charitable donations to include what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.
We completed 120 cards for the November 5 state elections in Kentucky!
> Raising wages, closing the wealth gap, strengthening Social Security
> Lowering health costs, stabilizing Medicare and Medicaid
> Defending our borders, our ideals and our institutions
> Sensible immigration reform that keeps America’s promise
> Supporting our veterans and military families
> Fixing our criminal justice system to eliminate systemic racism
> Guaranteeing rights for minorities, people with disabilities, the LGBTQ community and all Americans
> Acting to advance women’s rights, protect access to reproductive care, fight for equal pay, stop violence against women, and elect more women to public office
> Protecting and promoting every American’s fundamental right to vote
> Advancing clean energy and climate change action
> Commonsense gun reforms
> Smarter infrastructure investments
> Advancing access to liberty and equality for all
> Investing in modern education and jobs programs that prepare our kids for tomorrow’s challenges
Meetings are held on the fourth Saturday of each month (except Nov. & Dec.) at 8:45am at Richmaid Restaurant, 100 S. Cherokee Lane, Lodi.
c/o Margeaux Webb --- P.O. Box 2356, Lodi, CA 95241