The club is independently chartered by the San Joaquin County Democratic Party.
The purposes of the club are:
· to uphold the principles and goals of the Democratic Party;
· to identify and assist in recruiting persons who are potential public office holders at the local, regional and state levels;
· to invite speakers to inform the members on various topics;
· to support informational booths at community functions, and;
· to raise funds for charitable donations to include what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.
> Raising wages, closing the wealth gap, strengthening Social Security
> Lowering health costs, stabilizing Medicare and Medicaid
> Defending our borders, our ideals and our institutions
> Sensible immigration reform that keeps America’s promise
> Supporting our veterans and military families
> Fixing our criminal justice system to eliminate systemic racism
> Guaranteeing rights for minorities, people with disabilities, the LGBTQ community and all Americans
> Acting to advance women’s rights, protect access to reproductive care, fight for equal pay, stop violence against women, and elect more women to public office
> Protecting and promoting every American’s fundamental right to vote
> Advancing clean energy and climate change action
> Commonsense gun reforms
> Smarter infrastructure investments
> Advancing access to liberty and equality for all
> Investing in modern education and jobs programs that prepare our kids for tomorrow’s challenges
Meetings are held on the fourth Saturday of each month (except Nov. & Dec.) at 8:45am at Richmaid Restaurant, 100 S. Cherokee Lane, Lodi.
c/o Margeaux Webb --- P.O. Box 2356, Lodi, CA 95241